2012-12-09

Communities - divide and quieten...?

Communities - divide and quieten...?

Had I joined all the communities that I was invited to so far, I would now be member in about half as many communities as I have circles - and I think I have a few.

So, some traffic will definitely go into communities instead of the regular stream. More communities means more stream traffic gone, Plus, in my stream I will see things that I may not have been looking for, but may be glad to stumble upon. Those things will now disappear into their respective communities. (Or would you post everything twice?)

While communities are all new and shiny, I am not sure whether this has been very well thought through. At least I personally will rather wait and see how this develops, also for the very simple reason that following traffic in communities takes additional time, and I am not a full-time poster...

No comments: