2013-08-12

Hello new Circlists!

Hello new Circlists!

Yes, I am especially talking to all those who circled me after Richard Green claimed I (among others) would be an "engager". (Not sure if I was shared in any other circles, squares or triangles.)

Well, I am, somehow. I prefer to interact with people, not just "follow" them. Which also means I am not interested in "followers" - I am not a celebrity and have no plans to become one.

I circle people I find interesting, people posting things that interest me, or people who interact with me. If you expect me to circle you back, there should be some "chemistry" (physics may be fine too) between us, meaning you and I should have some common interest. (I hope that was the reason you circled me in the first place. If not, I don't mind if you uncircle me now.)

I plus what I like and also comment a bit. You might want to do the same, because then I may notice that you are not just a "follower", but an actual human being with interests. OK, I admit it is not easy to plus my posts or comment on them, because I do not post a lot publicly these days.

So please don't be too disappointed that I haven't circled you back, but at the moment I feel rather like a sect that has just broadcasted their new ad and is now enjoying its success.

No comments: