2014-07-13

Behold, my new weapons of massive replication!


Behold, my new weapons of massive replication!

Yes, I know, a good super villain will first use his weapon and then announce it. I'm not Gru, so I know that! I used them, so now I can announce them: Tin cans.

Yes, indeed. And I had to search for the longish one for some time. Anyone needs some fish? (I think it was eel. Who cares, I needed the can!) Of course I didn't just take of the lid, that wouldn't work so well. No: Enter German technology, stage left.

OK, not sure how much German that technology is, but my mom once gave me a can opener that does not cut into the lid but instead gnaws the edge off. It does this so nicely that you get a very smooth edge with no way to cut yourself - perfect as a cookie cutter. (You can also put the lid back on - perfect fit.)

And yes, I know, I forgot the hair. Next time...

No comments: