2015-06-06

He is gone


He is gone

He was the first of the three to trust me, to come to me. He was also the first to make a sound like "pew" when he saw something interesting or something he liked.

Maybe if this wasn't the first time I tried to raise cats I may have noticed, but they were all happy and kept me busy. On Wednesday evening he still climbed up to my shoulder, which had become his favourite spot.

On Thursday morning I didn't notice anything strange, didn't have much time anyway, had to go to work. And when I came home I suddenly found him very weak, almost unable to walk.

The vet gave him injections and kept him there, but it was too late. I hadn't even given him a name. The other two are less noisy now, he had been the driving force of much of their mischief. I miss him.

No comments: