2016-04-17

So, according to "The Martian", you have colonized a place if you have grown crops there.

So, according to "The Martian", you have colonized a place if you have grown crops there. And according to me, I have settled into a place when I've baked something there - which has happened now.

Originally I wanted to start with bread, but on Friday at work we came to talk about apple crumb cake and the colleagues wanted to know what it was like. So, tomorrow they will know...

OK, in case someone wonders why I talk of settling in: I moved. Twice actually. And not just me, I move all the time. This time my belongings moved too. With me. But that's a story for another day.

8 comments:

JAnnabelle said...

That looks yummy, I'll take 2 pieces thank you 😉. Are you making whipped cream to go with it? Speaking of moving, I've done that at least a dozen times and lost lots of crap along the way. Finally settling down for once.

Olaf Fichtner said...

Oh yes, been there, done that. I hope this time I can live here a little longer...

Ilona Fichtner said...

3 mal umgezogen 1 mal abgebrannt, der Einstand sieht gut, bin auf die Reaktion gespannt

Maia Legazpi said...

Did the cats and dog and bat move with you?

Olaf Fichtner said...

Maia Legazpi not the bat, but everyone else did. Since you mention bats, I haven't seen any here so far, although there is a lot of green around...

Grace Monte de Ramos said...

How did the cats take the move?

Olaf Fichtner said...

Grace Monte de Ramos they love it, especially with all the boxes to play with. There will be less of a parcour when everything is settled, but it seems they still love the environment.

Grace Monte de Ramos said...

Boxes. Yes, that's the key! Olaf Fichtner