2017-04-04

Winter season is over, so here is my short review of a useful accessory I tested, a jacket warmer.


Winter season is over, so here is my short review of a useful accessory I tested, a jacket warmer. Many of us like to ride the whole year, but who wants to slip into a cold jacket? Terrible thought, right?

That's where the jacket warmer comes in. Mine is purely organic, for several reasons: Firstly you don't need to worry about batteries or extension cords. But the organic models also come with a much higher mobility and autonomy: All you need to do is leave the jacket at a somewhat accessible location (This includes chairs etc.) and the jacket warmer will move into the jacket very quickly, all by itself. No more cold jackets.

So, I can only recommend getting one before the next cold season. Mine is the model "Gigi" - very reliable, very efficient.

4 comments:

Grace Monte de Ramos said...

She's grown so big!

Olaf Fichtner said...

Grace Monte de Ramos and heavy. When I got them I thought Garfield would be the future heavyweight, but it's Gigi. I should weigh them again...

JAnnabelle said...

Ive got one too but much larger and a bit more gray 🐶😁

Olaf Fichtner said...

Jen & Aannabelle von Potter probably warms up jackets more quickly...