2018-11-16

I seem to have a really bad influence on our students: When I started to teach here, they would play really boring...


I seem to have a really bad influence on our students: When I started to teach here, they would play really boring music during activities.

These days, when they for example like in the photo advertise their graduation theatre, I can hear from far away either "Die Toten Hosen" oder "Die Ärzte", my two favourite German bands.

That's when I have to think of Louis Armstrong: "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world..."

#nkust #ifad #高科大 #應德系

8 comments:

Grace Monte de Ramos said...

Influencer!

Dave Sutton said...

What;s wrong with a bit of Status Quo?

Olaf Fichtner said...

Dave Sutton not enough power...

Olaf Fichtner said...

Grace Monte de Ramos and a bad one...😎

Dave Sutton said...

Whatever you want
Whatever you need
Whatever you do, ah-ah-ah

Olaf Fichtner said...

Dave Sutton https://youtu.be/j09hpp3AxIE
youtube.com - Die Toten Hosen // „Tage wie diese" [Offizielles Musikvideo]

Dave Sutton said...

Olaf Fichtner It's not the big German brass band I was expecting. Pretty good actually I give you that

Olaf Fichtner said...

Dave Sutton not brass, no. That's punk rock.