2015-07-14

Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh!

Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh!

Look, I declined the invitations because I am not interested in your Auto Show community. I am not interested in your Car Show Girls community and not in any of the other communities for which you are flooding me with invitations.

You braindead spammers can create another two dozen fake accounts to flood me and others with further invitations, but I will still not be interested!

It's just bad that some of these spam communities have now accumulated something like 30k members (zombies?), so Google will probably not judge them to be simple spam.

Google+, could you guys perhaps limit the number of invitations that can be sent for a community within a certain time frame? I know this is difficult, because each invitation may have different targets, so this is hard to evaluate, but those people are really spoiling G+.

I know those accounts look relatively authentic now, but a girl with Vietnamese features and a very US-sounding name should be as suspicious as the opposite case. I don't mind rejecting two or three spam invitations per week, but recently someone opened the flood gates and now it is more like up to ten a day.

This is not funny.
#spam #rant

No comments: