2017-08-11

12 days!

12 days! I only needed 12 more days after holding a portal for 138 days! Three days ago a blue guy had taken the two portals I had deliberately left empty, but not attacked mine, so I left his. And then comes...

I had seen him approaching, because he destroyed the portal at the entrance to our alley. Then I saw him adding resonators to the two neighboring portals and went out to talk to him, to see if I could persuade him not to attack my portal.

I was ten metres from him when my portal suddenly turned blue. He had destroyed the L8 portal at the entrance to our alley with XMP and replaced it with a L5 portal, but he used an Ada to convert my L6 portal. Ingenious... Student at Wufeng university?

So I just thanked him and left. He seemed surprised I lived there, saying he would live nearby and had never seen my activity. Apparently he never noticed that around this alley, blue portals don't usually live longer than 24 hours. His survived less than 30 minutes. And I am back to day one and counting, 149 days to go...

#ingress

No comments: