2017-09-02

I am sure you have seen that temples and some other places in Asian countries often have an entrance flanked by lion...


I am sure you have seen that temples and some other places in Asian countries often have an entrance flanked by lion or dragon stone sculptures on podests, to scare away demons.

Since I have podests flanking my door, I thought about getting a similar decoration. However, those lions and dragons are not exactly cheap, so for the time being I am trying a small tiger.

So, what do you think, does this already look impressive or should I perhaps get a second tiger?

#caturday

3 comments:

Ilona Fichtner said...

"Wie bekomme ich eine Pizza durch die Gitterstäbe " :)

Olaf Fichtner said...

Vertikal. Oder über der Tür durchschieben. Der Postbote weiß das schon...

Hilbersdorfer Museumseisenbahner said...

😄😃👍