2017-11-26

Dear Google, I told you quite a few times through the options in this news snippet that I am not interested in the...


Dear Google, I told you quite a few times through the options in this news snippet that I am not interested in the England Cricket Team. You take the article away - and put it back the next time I call up the news.

In fact, I even told you through settings that I am not interested in sports news at all, but still you send me all those "great" football, rugby, F1 and boxing news. Are you listening at all?

6 comments:

cobalt please said...

And just because I cook, this doesn't make me want to read posts in vegan and extreme organic living communities and articles. Grrrr.

Olaf Fichtner said...

cobalt please the only thing I noticed I can do to slightly influence the kind of news I get presented is to search for something. Still doesn't take sports away...

Ilona Fichtner said...

Da nimmt uns Google jede Freude am Suchen, aber das geht wohl sehr vielen so

Hilbersdorfer Museumseisenbahner said...

Irgendwo kann man das abschalten. Ich glaube das Häkchen bei gelegentlich benachrichtigen weg machen.

Olaf Fichtner said...

Hilbersdorfer Museumseisenbahner Nachrichten an sich möchte ich ja, aber z.B. keinen Sport. Da gibt es auch Optionen und da habe ich Sport abgewählt, nutzt nur leider nix...

Hilbersdorfer Museumseisenbahner said...

Olaf Fichtner
😃😅😄 Ich habe es komplett abgewürgt. Das bringt Ruhe. Wenn ich was wissen will kümmere ich mich selbst darum.