2018-04-17

Ouch.

Ouch... If this is confirmed to be true, that there was no gas at all, I wonder what the reactions will be. I don't expect consequences, bombing countries based on rumours is en vogue if done by the right countries. Another news in my stream said Jeremy Corbin got attacked by Labour MPs for suggesting to wait for clarification before acting on Syria, going gung ho seems popular even with the opposition in the UK.

So, I'm only curious about reactions, consequences will simply not exist. Oh, and I wonder how the stories continue of those Syrian refugees from Douma who allegedly praised Trump. This article does not speak well about the "moderate rebels" who were driven (indeed, in buses) away.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

No comments: