2014-11-15

Ah well, I've been sentenced to do the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge , by Nada Konecna.


Ah well, I've been sentenced to do the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge , by Nada Konecna. Since I was busy baking today, I took this photo when I went to buy tea in the evening.

This is the gate to the ”Triple Mountain King House" (Never ask anyone to completely translate a name used in Chinese. If the above example is not enough, our president here is Horse Hero Nine...), or Sanshan Guowangfu, which is - a temple, hiding behind me when I took the photo.

Unfortunately the streets are currently littered with election ads, that's the banners you see in the left half. Sanshan (three mountains, 三山) is the name of this area. If you look closely, you will find these two characters on the gate, but they are starting from right. I didn't mirror the photo, sometimes even horizontally written Chinese goes RTL here instead of LTR. Yes, you are slightly screwed if your Chinese is not good enough to recognise the correct direction.

Other than that it's just a temple, one of too many, and is home to three Ingress portals...

No comments: