2014-11-17

I'm sure my supervisor overlord Nada Konecna is impatiently awaiting my report for day 3 (Hey, I'm half through,...


I'm sure my supervisor overlord Nada Konecna is impatiently awaiting my report for day 3 (Hey, I'm half through, right?) of my #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge . Fortunately I took this photo in advance yesterday, so today I can finally get to bed a bit earlier.

What you see here, in all its dark glory (OK, I amplified the darkness. That street lamp is running on LED, pretty bright.), is an alley. I know, you may have thought that much. But it is not just any alley, it's the one I sneak into every evening and sneak out of it every morning - sometimes unseen.

I will however not tell you in which house I set up my lair, because if you pick the one with the tiger, then I won't need my 16t weight.

Oh, btw: Be afraid, be very afraid, for I am obliged to select another victim from the pool of my circlists to continue where I will stop soon. Muahahaha!

No comments: