2014-11-19

On the fifth day of Christmas my participation in the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge I surprise my supervisor...


On the fifth day of Christmas my participation in the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge I surprise my supervisor overlord Nada Konecna and the world by - doing about the same as yesterday.

Hey, trees are nice! Even when they are restricted to a park and can't roam around as they wish. This one has its own night light, with halo.

And with that it appears I am free again and can return to Lurkistan, but not before I punish someone else: Metin Seven, I summon thee!

Your mission, if you accept it, is to infiltrate the No, sorry, not infltrate, that was another one. Not infiltrate, just filtrate all the colours out of one photo on each of five days. But there is more:

- You have to notify me, your overlord supervisor, so I can check on your progress and make demotivating comments.
- You have to use the tag #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge , so even more people can check on your progress and make frustrating comments.

But there is a reward: When you have done your duty, you may yourself select a poor soul to be burdened with the same task. Now if that isn't an incentive...

PS: Same rule as yesterday: Don't ask...

No comments: