2014-11-20

Cheesy traffic-light men


Cheesy traffic-light men

Years ago I made a computer. Not a desktop, only a notebook. And it was edible. The shell was made of bread, with hinges, and thanks to a chopstick you could even open and close it (carefully).

For the keyboard I had used a kind of cheese cookies, probably pretty high calorie, but sadly I couldn't find the recipe later. Now it looks as if I have at least discovered something similar, as you can probably tell from the photo.

These are btw East-German traffic light men. You can tell they are from East Germany because they are wearing hats. The Western equivalent is gender neutral, so for political and whatever correctness, after the unification the Eastern traffic light man was in danger of becoming extinct.

Protests saved him though, and now he is very popular. So popular that he has his own cookie cutters. Which I used here. But you probably already guessed that.

No comments: