2018-09-08

Hmm, should I change my name to "Doolittle" now?


Hmm, should I change my name to "Doolittle" now? While I was eating, on a night market in the middle of a city, a dragonfly suddenly landed on my right hand - and stayed there while I was eating.

When you eat with chopsticks, you need to move your hand a little more than when using a fork. Nevertheless, this fellow was unimpressed and stayed, from time to time grooming its head.

This is the first time this happened to me, especially in an area where I wouldn't even have expected any dragonflies. I had to shake the fellow off when I was finished, otherwise I couldn't even have paid...

4 comments:

Satyr Icon said...

Not a real dragonfly. It's a spy made by russians and chinese. They're onto you and your asian food eating with chopsticks.

Grace Monte de Ramos said...

How wonderful! I would feel blessed.

Olaf Fichtner said...

Satyr Icon damn, I knew something felt wrong! Now I need to grow a beard so nobody can recognize me...

Olaf Fichtner said...

Grace Monte de Ramos that depends. When I got home and out of the car I was followed by four cats...