2018-09-13

The new semester started and the new student council at our department (always third-year students) is very...

The new semester started and the new student council at our department (always third-year students) is very interested in making this year's October Fest a success.

This time we made both German-style toast bread and bread rolls. The toast needs some improvement, but already got thumps up around, so we're looking forward to next week.

Thanks to the LED strip I installed I can finally take somehow reasonable photos in the kitchen...

#nkust #ifad #高科大 #應德系

5 comments:

JAnnabelle said...

Very cool👍

Olaf Fichtner said...

JAnnabelle we didn't have butter, so we only put honey on.

JAnnabelle said...

Olaf Fichtner honey is a great alternative....I should sent you a liter of pure Maine maple syrup. I bet your students would love it.

Olaf Fichtner said...

JAnnabelle I'm not sure my students would get much...😁

JAnnabelle said...

Olaf Fichtner 😆